For questions concerning your registration and fees please contact
F&U confirm | dgk(at)geothermie.de
Phone: +49 (0) 341-235 22 64 (9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.)
Please be aware that not all of the lectures will be held in English language. Please check out the program to find out more.
- Registration for participation is binding.
The registration fee is due immediately upon registration and must be paid within 10 days of saving the registration form (but no later than 10 days before the start of the event). A right to participate is only valid after receipt of the full registration fee.
- The conference programme is subject to change.
- If the event has to be cancelled for reasons of force majeure, your fees will be refunded. The organiser has no further obligations towards the participant. However, registrations remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
- The student rate is granted to persons under 29 years of age in their first degree course if a current certificate of study or training is enclosed with the registration. For presentations in the Science Bar format, participation in the congress programme (excluding evening events and excursions) is free of charge for students, doctoral candidates and graduates without age limit.
- In case of cancellation of the registration, a handling fee of 40 € is due. Cancellations received later than 14 days before the start of the conference will be charged 50% of the fee. In case of no-show, the full fee will be charged. Substitution of the registered person is permitted with notice.
- When registering, you agree to receive the conference documents digitally or on site.
- You will only receive an invoice online, not by post.
- Data protection:
With your registration you agree to the storage of your data according to GDPR. The congress organisers will protect your personal data. We will treat participants' data confidentially and only use it in accordance with data protection regulations. Personal data is all data stored in connection with your name. The inventory data provided by the participant (first name, last name, billing address, e-mail address) will be stored by the organisers in a list of participants and processed, used and - if necessary - passed on to service providers commissioned for this purpose for the purpose of service provision and billing. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties. If you consent, we will inform you about our events in the future or contact you by e-mail. You can revoke your consent at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photographing and filming:
By registering, you agree that photographs may be taken of you during the event and that these images may be used in association material and for public reporting. If you do not agree to this, please inform us in writing at the time of registration.
Photographing the presentation slides and posters is prohibited!