For questions concerning your registration and fees please contact
F&U confirm | dgk(at)geothermie.de
Phone: +49 (0) 341-235 22 64 (9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.)
Please be aware that not all of the lectures will be held in English language. Please check out the program to find out more.
- The student tariff is granted to persons under 29 years of age in 1st decree, if a current certificate of study or training is enclosed with the registration. Furthermore, students with degrees such as master, PhD etc. who take part in the "Science Bar" to present their final thesis, can take part for free, independently from any age limit.
- In case of cancellation of the registration a handling fee of 40 € is due. For cancellations received later than 14 days before the start of the conference, 50% of the fee will be charged. The full fee will be charged for non-attendance. Representation of the registered participant is permitted with prior notice.
- The conference documents and congress passes will be sent by post or e-mail.
- You will only receive an invoice online, not by post.
- Data protection: By registering, you consent to the storage of your data. The Bundesverband Geothermie e.V. protects your personal data. It will treat the data of the participants confidentially and only use them in accordance with the data protection regulations. Personal data are all data stored in connection with your name. The inventory data transmitted by the participant (first name, surname, billing address, e-mail address) is stored by the Bundesverband Geothermie in a list of participants and processed, used and - if necessary - passed on to service providers commissioned for this purpose for the purpose of providing the service and billing. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
- Photography and filming: By registering, you give your consent to the creation of photographs of your person during the event and to the use of such images in association material and for public reporting. If you do not agree to this, please inform us in writing when registering.
- It is forbidden to photograph the presentations and posters!