Call for Papers
The German Geothermal Energy Association is calling for submissions of papers for the forums of the Geothermal Energy Congress 2021. For this purpose, please submit an abstract of your intended contribution via the online form by 30.06.2021.
The main topics of the Geothermal Congress 2021 are:
- Reservoir development and management
- Material utilization
- Medium-deep geothermal energy
Shallow geothermal energy:
- Concepts for cost reduction
- Measures to increase efficiency
- Cold local heating networks and district concepts
- Quality assurance and groundwater protection
- Heat transition and legal framework
- Sector coupling
- Heat networks and storage
- Heat pumps
Presentations on all geothermal relevant topics can still be submitted.
From all submissions, the Scientific Committee will select the presentations and arrange them into thematic groups.
From around mid-July 2021, speakers will be informed whether their presentation has been accepted.
As a speaker you will receive a discount on the registration fee.
Each presentation will last a maximum of 15 minutes, followed by a discussion. The presentation language is usually German, but English-language presentations are also welcome.
Submissions can be handed in as lectures or poster presentations.
An elaborated form of the accepted presentation will appear in the digital conference folder. Optionally, please submit the long version of your topic online when requested. Instructions and the format template for manuscript preparation will be available shortly on the congress page.
For questions concerning on submitting papers, registration and fees please contact
F&U confirm | dgk(at)geothermie.de
- general length of presentation 15 min + 5 min discussion
- Length of lecture for poster presentations and Science Bar: 3 minutes
- Posters have to be delivered in DIN A0