gwf Gas + Energie is the leading technical-scientific journal for questions concerning the extraction, production, distribution and application of gases, renewable energies and energy in general.
gwf Gas + Energie reports in a practice-oriented way on
- Gases and their composition,
- Gas supply and transport,
- installations and storage facilities,
- Fittings and corrosion protection,
- Gas applications and gas-plus technologies,
- Measurement and control technology,
- Information technology and data management,
- Smart Energy and Power-to-Gas,
- Management and organization of the gas and energy industry,
- Standards and regulations,
- Research and development and consequences of the energy system transformation.
Current developments in energy supply, such as hydrogen or LNG as an alternative energy source for diversifying imports and for environmentally friendly mobility, are dealt with in detail. Strategic questions of energy systems, such as the combination of the heat market, mobility and the chemical industry or the sector coupling of electricity and gas networks, are presented in well-founded technical papers.
Read the current issue