German Geothermal Congress 2019
The German Geothermal Congress takes place from 19 - 21 November 2019 in the Science Congress Center Munich.
Deadline: 31 May 2019
The German Geothermal Association calls to sign up for presentations of the German Geothermal Congress 2019. Please submit your abstract until 31 May, using the online form.
The Science Committee chooses the lectures from all submissions and arranges them into thematic groups. After 1st of August the speakers will be informed whether their presentation was accepted. Speakers receive a discount on the participation fee.
A presentation is supposed to take a maximum of 15 minutes with a subsequent discussion. The presenting language is generally German; English presentations are also very welcome. A formulated version of the accepted presentation or poster appears in the digital conference proceedings. Please send the extended version of your presentation until 30 September online. You will find further information and a style sheet for the creation of a manuscript soon here on the website of the congress.
- Early bird: For bookings until 31/8/19 there is a 10 percent discount on the regular participant tickets (except: speaker tariff, student tariff, evening tickets).
- Company members may register a maximum of as many persons for the membership tariff as they have registered employees in the BVG.
- The student tariff is granted to persons under 27 years of age if a current certificate of study or training is enclosed with the registration.
- In case of cancellation of the registration a handling fee of 40 € is due. For cancellations received later than 14 days before the start of the conference, 50% of the fee will be charged. The full fee will be charged for non-attendance. Representation of the registered participant is permitted with prior notice.
- The conference documents and congress passes will not be sent by post, but hand out on site. You will only receive an invoice online, not by post.
- Data protection: By registering, you consent to the storage of your data. The Bundesverband Geothermie e.V. protects your personal data. It will treat the data of the participants confidentially and only use them in accordance with the data protection regulations. Personal data are all data stored in connection with your name. The inventory data transmitted by the participant (first name, surname, billing address, e-mail address) is stored by the Bundesverband Geothermie in a list of participants and processed, used and - if necessary - passed on to service providers commissioned for this purpose for the purpose of providing the service and billing. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
- Photography and filming: By registering, you give your consent to the creation of photographs of your person during the event and to the use of such images in association material and for public reporting. If you do not agree to this, please inform us in writing when registering.
- It is forbidden to photograph the presentations and posters!
Science Congress Center Munich
85748 Garching bei München
Bundesverband Geothermie e.V.
Tel.: +49 (0)30 200 95 495 0