German Geothermal Congress 2020
The German Geothermal Congress takes place from 10th to 12th of November 2020 in Essen at "Haus der Technik", Hollestr. 1 in 45127 Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
The congress venue can easily be reached from Essen Central Station by foot (200 m to walk).
The "Haus der Technik" was designed and build by Edmund Körner in 1922 and was place of business of the Essen stock market until 1934. The correspondent association "Haus der Technik e.V." holds a cooperation with RWTH Aachen University and runs this house as a venue for about 1500 courses, meetings, exhibitions and congresses per year. Their aim is to knot science and research with economy and use the house as a forum for exchange of knowledge and experience.
- Early bird: For bookings until 31/8/20 there is a 10 percent discount on the regular participant tickets (except: speaker tariff, student tariff, evening tickets).
- Company members may register a maximum of as many persons for the membership tariff as they have registered employees in the BVG.
- The student tariff is granted to persons under 27 years of age if a current certificate of study or training is enclosed with the registration.
- In case of cancellation of the registration a handling fee of 40 € is due. For cancellations received later than 14 days before the start of the conference, 50% of the fee will be charged. The full fee will be charged for non-attendance. Representation of the registered participant is permitted with prior notice.
- The conference documents and congress passes will not be sent by post, but hand out on site. You will only receive an invoice online, not by post.
- Data protection: By registering, you consent to the storage of your data. The Bundesverband Geothermie e.V. protects your personal data. It will treat the data of the participants confidentially and only use them in accordance with the data protection regulations. Personal data are all data stored in connection with your name. The inventory data transmitted by the participant (first name, surname, billing address, e-mail address) is stored by the Bundesverband Geothermie in a list of participants and processed, used and - if necessary - passed on to service providers commissioned for this purpose for the purpose of providing the service and billing. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
- Photography and filming: By registering, you give your consent to the creation of photographs of your person during the event and to the use of such images in association material and for public reporting. If you do not agree to this, please inform us in writing when registering.
- It is forbidden to photograph the presentations and posters!
Bundesverband Geothermie e.V.
10117 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)30 200 95 495 0